Registration for all Fall Sports is OPEN through Sunday, June 25. Below is basic information about each fall sport, for more contact the coordinator listed:
- Soccer: boys & girls grades 4-8th. Registration $65. Practices start July 5, season goes from Aug 1 through Sept 10. Soccer Camp is being offered again this year for boys & girls grades 4-8. June 27-29, 5:00 - 8:00 pm @ St. Peter fields. Camp is free; $10 donation requested. Coordinator: Mark Pinkerton (email@example.com)
- Golf: boys & girls grades 6-8. Registration $50 (does not include greens fees for matches). Practice starts mid-July, season goes from mid-Aug through late September. Coordinator: TBD (contact Leo Kowalyk at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cross-Country: boys & girls grades 6-8. Registration $55. Practice starts Aug 1, season goes from late Aug through mid-October. Coordinator: Chris Lucia (email@example.com)
- Volleyball: boys & girls grades 4-8th. Registration $65. Practice starts Aug 1 (7th/8th grade tryouts late July), season goes Sept 16 - Nov 5. Coordinators: Liz Trolli and Christina Weber (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Football: boys grades 4-8th. Registration $110*. Practice starts Aug 7, season goes Sept 17 - Nov 5. Coordinator: Dan Driscoll (email@example.com)
*NOTE: you will not be charged any fee when registering for football. If we have enough to form a St. Michael team, fee will be $110. If we do not have enough to form a St. Michael team for a grade level, we will help place children with another program, fees to be set and collected by that Parish.
- Cheerleading: girls grades 4-8th. Registration $40*. Practice starts Aug 1, season goes Sept 18 - Nov 6. Coordinator: TBD, please contact Leo Kowalyk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
*NOTE: no charge during on-line registration. If enough girls register to form a team, fee will be $40.
- K-3 Soccer: boys & girls grades K-3. Registration $50 (plus $10 for uniform, if needed; no family fee). Games will be played on Sunday afternoons starting the 2nd weekend after Labor Day; season lasts 7 weeks. Coordinator: Stephen Gerlach (email@example.com or 614.746.9102)
NOTE: when registering, please enter grade level for upcoming 2017-18 school year when asked for "Grade in Current school yr".
NOTE: a "Family Fee" of $100 will be applied to your first registration for the 2017-18 school year. This is a 1x per family per school-year fee, regardless of the number of children / sports you register for. The Family Fee covers field and gym maintenance costs, and helps fund uniforms and equipment.
As always, we welcome anyone who would like to volunteer to be a head coach or assistant coach! Coaching counts for St. Michael school volunteer hours. All coaches need completed fingerprinting / background check and Protecting God's Children; head coaches also need Play Like a Champion and concussion awareness training. We can assist with these and they can all be completed in time for the fall seasons. Contact the coordinator(s) above if you are interested in coaching. Also, if you would like to do some of your St. Michael school volunteering for the Athletic Association but coaching isn't your thing, we can use help running the Athletic Association as a coordinator or with fundraising / social events or other positions. Contact Leo Kowalyk (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Matt Gregory (email@example.com) and we can help you find your niche and get you in touch with the right people.
Looking forward to a great fall season-- Go Warriors!